Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged

I just got tagged by my friend Ashley. Here are the results:

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: Date nights with Jared, Watching Jared play with the boys, Making cards and other crafts.
3 Fears: Being alone, Someone in my family dying, Losing contact with my friends.
3 Goals: Teaching Carson to walk, Finding a good preschool for Austin, Come closer to Christ
3 Current Obsessions: Making necklaces, Playing Mario Kart on the Wii, Playing outside with the boys.
3 Random Facts about me: I keep all of the boys books in a certain order on the book shelf, I really like to sew, I like to read.
5 Friends I tag: Jessica S, Lacie P, Rhonda G, Janette M, Jenna K.