Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home Safely

Thank you all for your prayers that helped get us home safely. Our car worked great, the kids were amazing and the roads were clear. And to our surprise one of our neighbors had plowed our driveway while we were gone. There must have been 4 feet of snowed they cleared. It was such a blessing since it would have taken me all night to do it myself since Jared can't help due to his injured knee. I was so overwhelmed with gratitude that someone helped us out. I did however get to to shovel some snow. The deck in our backyard had over 3 feet of snow on it. I only did part of it; just enough so Copper can run down the stairs to go potty. Iwill probably have to shovel our backyard too because you can barely see the top of Copper when he goes out. I will attach pictures tomorrow.